Sapphire Stone 5 7385
Sapphire Stone in Pakistan - Neelam
Sapphire, a birthstone of September is a precious gem and third hardest after diamond. The root word for sapphire is “saphirus” from Latin and “sapheiros” from Greek, both meaning blue. This name is also associated with the name of planet Saturn. Typically, sapphire is in blue color but there are also multi-color sapphires in yellow, purple, orange and green color.
Ancient Persians and the Catholic churches have regarded sapphire as holy stone believing that the color of the sky is due to the reflection of sapphire from the earth. Many famous personalities and poets have praised sapphire in their poetry and sayings due to their religious and cultural usage.
Neelam stone in Pakistan has many applications both ornamental and non-ornamental. They are used to make jewelry. For non-ornamental purposes, they are used to make infrared optical components, high durability windows, wristwatch crystals, and thin electronic wires.
Properties of sapphire stone in Pakistan
- Sapphire stone in Pakistan is also called as Neelam. The sapphire is the birthstone for the month of September and the most important attribute of the protection against sorcery.
- It is one of the fastest acting gemstones and the impact is felt instantaneously. It can bless with wealth, good luck, opportunity, and promotion, etc within 1 day to a month of wearing it.
- Neelam Stone in Pakistan is a highly protective gemstone. It helps in protection from enemies, evil eye, hexing, jealousy, etc.
- Blue Sapphire blesses with mental clarity, clears confusion, and blesses the individual with the correct decision-making abilities. In certain horoscope situations, it removes negativity, unknown fears, and complexes.
- Blue Sapphire has a direct impact on wealth levels. It gives a positive boost in finances. It can bless with multiple sources of income if the individual is so inclined and works towards it.
- Sapphire Stone in Pakistan gives names, fame and a formidable reputation.